Colourful patio fireplaces complete your garden or patio. Filled with warmth and atmosphere, place a Mexican fireplace in any kind of garden. Stoke a timid fire for the longest enjoyment of your garden fireplace. Prefer a plain fireplace? Check out BonFeu's fireplaces.
- Ordered before 17.00h, SAME DAY shipment
- Delivery from STOCK
- Pay later
Mexican fireplaces add colour to your garden
Mexican fireplaces are real eye-catchers in your garden and give a cosy Mediterranean atmosphere to the whole. These colourful garden fireplaces are beautifully designed and always a pleasure to look at. The beautiful format of these fireplaces makes them suitable for any garden.
The Mexican fireplace is made of ceramic stone/clay and is mostly handmade. This makes the fireplace of high quality. A Mexican fireplace is perfect for stoking up a cosy fire around which you can enjoy a nice drink with family and friends.
Important before using a Mexican fireplace:
• Let the fireplace harden well before use. By gently warming up the fireplace and then letting it cool down, the product will harden. Repeat this procedure at least twice. For the exact procedure, see the enclosed manual.
• Before use, sprinkle a minimum of 5 cm of normal (building) sand or lava rock on the bottom; this helps to protect the fire from excessive heat and cracking. Do not burn fuel directly on the bottom of the fire.
• Do not start an overly large fire the first time, as the heat will be too high.
Maintenance and use:
• The fireplaces are treated with an impregnating agent. It is recommended to regularly treat your Mexican fireplace to extend its life. Use impregnating agent for ceramics.
• Never use petrol, turpentine, benzene, alcohol or similar chemicals to light the fire. A too rapid rise in temperature can cause the fire to crack.
• To extinguish the fire in the fireplace, stop adding fuel and let the fire burn out. You can also extinguish the fire with sand but, never use water.
Note: always read the supplied instructions before using the fire.