Our privacy statement
Firepit-online.com recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of all users of its websites in all circumstances. They will take care of the confidential treatment of the personal information of all customers and visitors to its sites and promises to use the personal information solely for internal purposes. Your personal data can always be accessed by you and, if necessary, modified, or deleted.
Use of private data:
- Your private data will only be used to complete the order successfully.
- You can choose to sign up for a newsletter. Once signed up, you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Upon request, Firepit-online.com provides access to the information that is tracked when you visit the site. If you wish to have access to this information, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon request, Firepit-online.com offers the opportunity to modify any incorrect information we keep on site visitors. If you wish to correct your personal information, please contact Firepit-online.com via email@example.com.
Firepit-online.com does not sell your personal details
Your private data is only used internally and will not be passed on to other organisations for commercial purposes. Firepit-online.com does not sell your personal details to third parties and they will only make the information available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
Your information is safe with Firepit-online.com
Firepit-online.com understands that you handle your private data with care. Firepit-online.com guarantees that they handle your data with the same care. Your data is protected at all times. Firepit-online.com provides a secure SSL connection as soon as you visit our site.
When you surf the internet, administrators of internet pages are able to collect certain information about you, possibly without you being aware that they’re doing so. Examples of this are the ""IP address"" of your PC, the operating system, the internet browser you’re using and the last web page you visited. With this information, the quality and accessibility of internet pages can be improved. If we use such data it’s processed anonymously.
Firepit-online.com uses what are called 'cookies'. Cookies consist of a standard internet technology that makes it possible to store and provide access to certain information on the user's system. Cookies cannot be used to identify individuals, a cookie can only identify a machine. Every internet user can set up his computer in such a way that cookies are not accepted. If your computer does not accept cookies, it is possible that you will encounter problems during the ordering procedure. If this is the case, please contact us so that we can enter your order. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can find out how to block all cookies or how to ensure that you receive a warning before a cookie is stored in the help file of your internet browser.
- What is a cookie? A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your computer during your visit to a website. Both Firepit-online.com and other parties may place cookies.
- Stop cookies: Instructions on adjusting browser settings can be found under ""Help"" in the toolbar of most browsers.
Firepit-online.com uses a third party to understand the behaviour of visitors on our websites. The data cannot be traced to individuals, guaranteeing your privacy.
We keep online visitors statistics so we’re able to see which pages of the site are visited and to what extent. These statistics are used to make the site more accessible.
Backup and security techniques
We use backup and security techniques to prevent and/or repair the loss, mutilation or any other impairments of information.