Firebowls 120 cm
Are you looking for a large fire bowl with a diameter of 120cm? Then you will find a selection of fire bowls with this size on this page. You can choose between corten steel fire bowls or a modern stainless steel fire bowl from MOODZ Outdoor Living.
- Ordered before 17.00h, SAME DAY shipment
- Delivery from STOCK
- Pay later
Want to buy a 120 cm fire bowl?
Do you have a large garden or terrace? Then a fire bowl with a diameter of 120 cm (or bigger) is certainly something for you! Firepit-Online.com has a small selection of large fire bowls for small prices. A fire bowl of 120 cm is a true eye catcher and will amaze your guests. When it's cold you can sit around the fire with family and friends and still feel the warmth from a considerable distance. Large fire bowls are often sent on a pallet for which a surcharge is made.
Accessories for a 120 cm fire bowl
Do you want more than just a fire bowl in your backyard? Then order the nicest accessories you can get for a fire bowl! At Firepit-Online.com it is possible to order a BonPlancha or BonGrill from the brand BonFeu. These accessories are suitable for BonFeu and MOODZ Outdoor Living fire bowls because of their weight. The accessories make it possible to turn a fire bowl into a barbecue. You can also order the BonFeu Broiling Board for preparing fish in a delicious way. The broiling board is also suitable for other fire bowls. Go wild and find your primal feeling!
How can you safely enjoy your fire bowl?
Safety always comes first! Before you start using your garden fire, it is important that you take into account the safety measures so that you can enjoy your garden fire without worries.
- Before use, check whether your fire bowl is on a solid surface and in the right place to avoid catching the wind.
- Never place your fire bowl under a roof.
- Place your fie bowl on a fire-safe place and away from inflammable (liquids).
- Only use dried wood as fuel.
- Do not touch or move the bowl while it is burning.
- Keep children and animals at a distance during use.
- Never leave the fire bowl unattended during use.
- Allow the fire bowl to cool down completely before storing or moving it.