- Ordered before 17.00h, SAME DAY shipment
- 14 day reflection period
- Pay later
- All products are for the European market
Swedish Torch Small (about 25 cm tall Ø 18-25 cm)
Esschert Swedish Torch (25 cm)
Swedish torches are perfect for creating a warm, friendly ambiance out of doors. Swedish torches originate from the 17th century when garden torches like these were already being used by the Swedish army. With their special oxygen intake technique, the torches provide you with several hours of pleasant warmth and cosiness. Because the torch burns vertically from the inside, it’s more concentrated and controllable than a campfire or fire pit.
The Swedish Torch is available in various sizes
The wooden torch is a block of sawn wood and is available in various heights. The flame has a perfect oxygen Read more supply through vertical cuts so that the block can burn all the way through. The number of burning hours depends on weather conditions and the wind. The Swedish torch is ignited by way of a fire lighter inserted in the core of the trunk.
A Swedish torch creates a great atmosphere at a garden party or a BBQ
Swedish torches are often used at garden parties, weddings, outdoor events or just for a cosy evening in the garden, on the balcony, on the terrace or camping. Several Swedish torches together create an opulent flame fest. Place them in a row to illuminate a path in an attractively atmospheric way. The torches provide a large flame, creating a great deal of light and warmth.
The Swedish Torch Small in short:
- Creates great atmosphere
- Easy to use
- Practical stand for Swedish torches can be ordered separately
- Hours of light and warmth
- FSC trademark (sustainable forest management)
- Perfect for a garden party or barbecue
- Also available in heights of 50 cm and 100 cm
- Burning time 2.5 to 3.5 hours
While using the Swedish torch please remember:
• Only for outdoor use. • This Swedish torch is an open fire. • When dealing with fire, act with particular care and caution. • Select a flat, fire-resistant surface, such as tiles or gravel. • Keep a safe distance of 5 m from flammable materials. • Pay attention to the wind direction. • Softwood tends to cause flying sparks. Make sure that there are no combustible materials such as dry grass or leaves in the immediate vicinity. • Only ignite the Swedish torch using the provided firelighter and do not use any other fire lighters. • Light the torch from above. • Please ensure that there are no children near the fire. • Never leave the Swedish torch unattended. • Don’t move the Swedish torch while burning. • Extinguish the torch with water.
Esschert Design develops, produces and supplies unique garden gifts. Ideas are developed in-house and then manufactured exclusively for Esschert Design by producers around the world.
All articles in the collection unite three characteristics:
• They’re related to gardens and nature
• They’re functional
• They’re surprising, innovative, and make lovely gifts