Petromax Cast-iron Skillet with 2 Handles
- All products are for the European market
- Ordered before 17.00h, SAME DAY shipment
- 14 day reflection period
- Pay later
Petromax cast-iron skillet with 2 handles
Use this cast iron skillet to make delicious dishes. The cast-iron skillet can be used over or in a direct fire and keeps the food hot for a long time. The handy handles make it easy to take the skillet off the fire or out of an oven, with heat-resistant gloves of course. Make a delicious fish dish, quickly fry a good piece of meat or prepare a delicious sauce. The skillet is available in no fewer than 7 sizes, making it suitable for any company.
Using the cast-iron skillet
Cast iron is a fine material for skillets. The heat from the fire remains in the pan for a long time. Cast iron is also easy to clean with water. The skillet has two handles on the sides. The skillet also has a pouring spout on two sides. This allows you to easily pick up the pan and, for example, easily pour out a homemade sauce.
The Petromax skillet with two handles in brief:
- Skillet available in 7 sizes
- Cast iron pan for in or over a direct fire
- Practical handles for moving the pan
- Also available with long handle
- Fine pouring spouts on both hands Petromax is a German brand offering high-quality outdoor cooking and camping gear. The brand distinguishes itself by focusing on quality and durability of their products. The brand has a long history dating back to the early 20th century, when it focused on developing oil lamps. Since then, Petromax has expanded its range, offering a wide range of products for the adventurous camper, barbecue enthusiasts and anyone who enjoys cooking outdoors.
|Model||Cast iron skillet with 2 handles|
|Article number||PX FP-15-H-T (15cm) | PX FP-20-H-T (20cm) | PX FP-25-H-T (25cm) | PX FP-30-H-T (30cm) | PX FP-35-H-T (35cm) | PX FP-40-H-T (40cm) | PX FP-50-H-T (50cm)|
|Dimensions||PX FP-15-H-T (15cm) | PX FP-20-H-T (20cm) | PX FP-25-H-T (25cm) | PX FP-30-H-T (30cm) | PX FP-35-H-T (35cm) | PX FP-40-H-T (40cm) | PX FP-50-H-T (50cm)|
|Weight||1,1 kg (15cm) | 1,8 kg (20cm) | 2,5 kg (25cm) | 3,5 kg (30cm) | 4,4 kg (35cm) | 5,5 kg (40cm) |9,5 kg (50cm)|