Esschert Campfire Pot / Dutch Oven 6.5 L
- All products are for the European market
- Ordered before 17.00h, SAME DAY shipment
- 14 day reflection period
- Pay later
Esschert Campfire Pot / Dutch Oven 6.5L
Outdoor cooking is all the rage nowadays. And we can understand why! What could be more fun than making soup above a crackling fire with a campfire pot from Esschert Design?
This cast iron stew pot makes it easy to cook dishes such as stews and soups. The pan has three legs so that you can simply put the pan among the charcoal or in the fire. The stew pot can also be used with a tripod such as the one from Barbecook. The pot has a protective wax layer so that you leave the meat to cook for several hours.
Cast iron maintains heat for a long time ensuring that your food stays warm for a long time. You can also use the pot as 'Dutch oven' with charcoal on the lid.
Outdoor cooking is making a comeback! Hang this pot above a campfire and enjoy a delicious meal with family and friends in the great outdoors!
The Esschert Campfire Pot in short:
- High quality stew pot
- Can be placed directly in the fire or between the charcoal in
- Perfect for making stews, soups, etc
- Made from solid cast iron
- Easy to clean
- Fitted with three legs
- Volume 6,5 litres
- Can also be used as a "Dutch oven" with charcoal on the cover
- Available in two sizes: 3,7 L and 6,5 L
Esschert Design develops, manufactures and supplies unique garden gift articles. Ideas are developed in-house and exclusively manufactured for Esschert Design by producers worldwide.
All products in the range share the following three characteristics:
• They are about gardens and nature
• They are functional
• They have a surprise element, are innovative and make perfect gifts
|Model||Campfire Pot / Dutch Oven 6.5 L|
|Dimensions||L 33,9 x W 36,8 x H 21,6 cm|
|Included||Lid and handle for lid|