Safety instructions fire tables
PLEASE READ THESE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU USE A FIRE TABLE!
A fire table is safe and easy to use. However, the following rules must be followed:
- Make sure the unit is properly assembled according to the instructions.
- Never allow the connections on the gas cylinder to loosen. If this should ever happen, immediately ensure that the gas is turned off and then check the security of the connection.
- The device should be kept far away from combustible materials.
- Please read the instruction for users, components and the written instructions on the fire table itself, the supplier refers to this whenever necessary.
- Never leave the open flame unattended during use.
- In the case of a gas leak, turn the tap on the gas bottle to the closed position or close the gas tap of your gas network.
- Keep children at a safe distance when the fire table is in use and after use until it has fully cooled.
- Keep the area near the fire table free from flammable materials and/or liquids.
- Never obstruct the free flow of air to the fire table, or never change or adjust the fire table to any other position where it would be obstructed.
- The hose must comply with the national standard and must be connected to the gas pressure regulator (30 Mbar / 37 Mbar). The other end of the hose should be connected to the burner intake. The hose must not be any longer than 2.5 metres. Make sure that you have a protective profile to prevent anyone from tripping over the gas hose. This protective profile can be purchased from your dealer. The hose must comply with the national standard and must be connected to the natural gas network, the other end of the hose must be connected to the fire table burner intake with a NG / natural gas connector. Make sure that you have a protective profile to prevent anyone from tripping over the gas hose. This protective profile can be purchased from your dealer. Please note: This should always be done by a registered gas installer! Contact Happy Cocooning to make an appointment for the conversion of a Cocoon table.
- Make sure the hose leads away from the fire table and make sure it is not twisted. Do not let the hose come into contact with the hot surface.
- Never change the air valve settings of the burner.
- Test the hose and connections for leaks every time the gas is reconnected.
- These parts are sealed by the manufacturer or the agent and should not be changed by the user.
- Any modification of this device can be dangerous.
- Never move the fire table when it is in use.
- Turn the gas supply off after use.
- Do not touch the faux logs or lava rocks, until they have cooled down sufficiently.
- This device is intended for warming purposes.
- This product has an open fire, make sure there is always enough supervision over children by an older, responsible person.
- On first use, preheat the lava rocks for 15 minutes to remove impurities and air from the natural lava stones.
- NEVER place the gas bottle on its side, always keep it upright! Avoid allowing any of the liquid gas to leak from the gas bottle. Otherwise, the chance of a life-threatening flame jet is quite high.