Privacy & Security
WE WILL KEEP YOUR PRIVATE DATA PRIVATE
Firepit-online.com, part of Brave International B.V., takes great care with your personal data. We are committed to the reliability, security and integrity of the data we collect. Brave International B.V. is of the opinion that the security of Firepit-online.com is above average and will remain that way.
WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- Your personal information is not sold or passed on to third parties.
- Your data is safely stored in a non-publicly accessible database.
- Your transaction details are encrypted on the internet so that eavesdroppers stand no chance.
- We use your email address only once to complete your order. We will only send you offers, newsletters and other circulars when we have your explicit consent.
- If you no longer wish to receive messages from Firepit-online.com, you can unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. We will then stop sending you mailings.
IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER, THEN WE CAN ASK THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FROM YOU:
- Your name and address. We use this information to handle the delivery of your product correctly.
- Your email address and phone number, so that we can keep you informed of the status of your order.
- Payment information, such as your credit card or bank account number. We use this to complete your order. The data is encrypted and not saved.
To save your shopping basket, we use what is called a ‘cookie’. This is only saved during one session – as soon as you close your browser, it’s removed.
SEE OR DELETE YOUR DETAILS
Would you like to check your details? Or would you like Firepit-online.com to change or remove your information from its system? To do this, send a free request via post or email. You can also object to any further processing of your personal data for direct marketing at any time. However, it is not possible to change the name on an invoice.
ALWAYS A SECURE SSL CONNECTION
The connection between you and Firepit-online.com is secured during payments. Encrypted transaction data is sent over the internet using SSL. You don't need special software to pay with SSL. You can recognise a secure SSL-connection by the ""lock"" in the bottom status bar of your browser.
MEMBER OF THE WEBSHOP KEURMERK
Firepit-online.com is a member of Webshop keurmerk. Members of the Webshop keurmerk endorse the label’s code of conduct. As part of these rules, reference is made to relevant European and Dutch legislation, regulations and guidelines. The code of conduct also refers to agreements with operators such as the Consumers Protection Association. The rules in the code of conduct refer finally to binding terms and conditions and adequate dispute resolution. More info on the Webshop keurmerk can be found on the site of this organisation.
Firepit-online.com uses so-called 'cookies'. Cookies consist of a standard internet technology that makes it possible to store and provide access to certain information on the user's system. Cookies cannot be used to identify individuals, a cookie can only identify a machine. Every internet user can set up his computer in such a way that cookies are not accepted. If your computer does not accept cookies, it is possible that you will encounter problems during the ordering procedure. If this is the case, please contact us so that we can enter your order. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can find out how to block all cookies or how to ensure that you receive a warning before a cookie is stored in the help file of your internet browser.
Firepit-online.com uses a third party to understand the behaviour of visitors on our websites. The data cannot be traced to individuals, guaranteeing your privacy.
CLEAR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our terms and conditions are developed in cooperation with the Webshop keurmerk.