Online shopping is a fast, safe and comfortable way to shop around. Our Webshop Keurmerk guarantees that you can shop safely and reliably at Firepit-online.com
Your safety is guaranteed by a secure internet connection. This applies from the moment you visit our site and not just when sending sensitive information such as your payment details.
A secure internet connection shows https://www.firepit-online.com in your browser's address bar instead of the normal http://. The letter 's' stands for 'secure' (safe). In addition, you’ll also see a small lock icon in the address bar.
ORDERING FROM FIREPIT-ONLINE.COM IS QUITE SIMPLE:
Step 1 Place the desired item in the shopping cart
- Go to the item of your choice and click on the 'Add to Cart' button.
- Once you’ve added all the articles you’ve selected to the shopping cart and want to checkout, then click 'payment options'.
Step 2 Specify personal information
- To be able to process your order, we ask you to fill in some personal information. Do you already have an account at Firepit-online.com? Then simply log in with your email address and password, and you don’t need to re-enter your information.
- If you are ordering for the first time, then you don't necessarily have to create an account first. You can simply order!
Step 3 Fill out your shipping information
- You have the choice to have your order delivered at home, or pick it up yourself in our showroom.
- You yourself determine the address to which your order should be sent. Would you prefer a different shipping address? Then uncheck ‘send to the same address’ and enter a different address (for example, your work address). When you’re done, continue to select the desired method of payment.
Step 4 Choose payment method
- Then choose how you want to pay: direct with iDEAL, with a credit card, Paypal or post via Klarna.
Step 5 Check the order summary
- Before you finally place your order, check all the information you’ve entered during the order process. You can still make changes. When everything is correct, click 'complete order' to finalise your order.
- You need to confirm that you have read our General terms and conditions and agreed with its contents.
- After placing your final order you’ll see a page that says that the order is complete.
- Of course, you’ll also receive an order confirmation by email.