Livin' flame Fireplace Surround Saalbach White
- All products are for the European market
- Ordered before 17.00h, SAME DAY shipment
- 14 day reflection period
- Pay later
Livin'flame Fireplace Surround Saalbach White
The Livin' flame fireplace surround Saalbach is a large rural fire surround finished with clean lines. With this separate fireplace you can create a warm atmosphere in your living room in no time at all.
The Livin' flame Saalbach is made of MDF and is lacquered in the color white. The fireplace is supplied as a kit, but is easy to assemble by one person. The fireplace can be combined with the electric insert Lugano.
The Livin' flame Saalbach in short:
- Separate surround for electric insert of Livin' flame
- Classic model with clean lines
- Made of MDF and lacquered in the colour white
- Gives your interior style and atmosphere
- Easy to assemble
- Suitable for the Livin' flame Insert Fireplace Lugano
- The pictured fireplace is not included
Livin' flame is a brand name of the Gimeg Group. Gimeg has been an important player in the gas and heating sector for more than 100 years. Years of knowledge and experience in the gas and atmospheric fire industry come together in the designs of Livin' flame. All gas fires have been tested by KIWA/Gastec.
In addition to gas fires and fire tables, Livin' flame has a wide range of electric fireplaces. You can use this atmospheric fire without the need for a flue. A socket is sufficient. The range consists of hanging fireplaces, standing fireplaces and built-in fireplaces. All electric fireplaces have a CE mark.
|Dimensions||W 110 x D 34 x H 95 cm|